My First Taobao Haul 2014 (Pruany Review)

So My Taobao order officially arrived 08/05/2014 by SAL which took just 2 WEEKS when it was sent out 25/04/2014, I was super logical thinking "Its gonna be a month or so...relax" but no 2 WEEKS!!! I was utterly shocked and unprepared!!
So the total weight of my items was 7.2Kg if youre wondering and this is the size of the parcel its about the length of my feet to my knee, it didnt get stopped by customs or damaged; I left clear instructions to pruany to mark down the parcel value.




Sorry that I didnt have any pictures of what it looked like NOT OPENED, my boyfriend was so impatient when it arrived he opened it up straightaway without me and was like "why so heavy? what you order?"
Anyway these are the items i got for bf:
SHIRT ONE: decent baseball style shirt, bf in a bad mood skeptical says "L is not big enough, its like a belly top" before he even tried it on -__-


My Verdict: not bad 4/5



 This one I persuaded bf to try on, he says even though its "fits" if he raises his arms its a belly top ahaha, probably because the "armpit seam" is sewn so high up wtf...
tbh not that bad 3/5

 Doraemon shirt- which im sure...i ordered in grey hmm hmm still its stretchier but still abit on short side but best one out of bunch

Boyfriends 3/4 shorts:



 I bought correct size, but its abit tight on waist...



 This bag is boyfriends favourite, waterproof, netting back, though could not for the life of me figure out how to do straps D:

 Belt: its ok as you can see

 I cant judge these till I use them, but they look legit


 Gotta dye my hair to blend but looking good :D

 This is enough to last me 1/3 of a year so we will see the results later on :)





 I thought i order 2x10 pack masks turns out i ordered 2 wtf....






 I seen people comment its like lycra...im thankful mine is like a cotton

 Literally the HEAVIEST thing in the box, 30 BATH SALTS :D


 Dress i got on spur


 Beautiful but only had one size left 36 (im 37) i thought it wouldnt be much different but gosh NO, if you ever dont find your size ...SIZE UP


 :D



I got this 2 sizes up...its very comfy its stylenanda inspired :)


4 Comments

  1. May I know the seller of the bath salts, falsies, and the skirt? thank youuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure :D
      Bath Salts : http://shop105101466.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.2.mDmf5N
      falsies: http://shop60758728.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.2.x6xtGT
      skirt: sorry its been taken off the shelf :(

      Delete